Do you want to become a part of Texet Workwear's exciting journey and our commitment to Corporate and Social Responsibility? We are currently looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Specialist who wants to be involved in taking Texet Workwear's CSR Goals to the next level.
Texet Workwear Benelux is a market leading supplier of high-quality corporate clothing, workwear and promotional textiles. In addition to apparel, we also offer design, customization and personalization of our stock products. This gives us a unique position in the market as a one-stop-shop (for every job). Our success is built on high-level expertise, quality and customer service.
Texet Workwear is a part of the New Wave Group, a stock-listed Swedish-based company active in the sports, profile and home furnishing segments. The Group has2064 employees in 20 countries.
We offer a full-time position. You operate from the Texet Workwear Benelux office in Aarschot, where you plan, develop and lead the operations in all social and environmental issues. You represent Texet Workwear Benelux in different partner networks linked to our sustainability work. You have an ongoing dialogue with our clients where you, as a specialist, support and give advice in sustainability-related questions. You are an ambassador passionate about sustainability and can inspire both colleagues, partners and beyond.
We offer a varied and stimulating work environment with real opportunities to influence and take own initiatives. As CSR Specialist you report to the Team Lead CSR & Product Development and will also closely collaborate with the New Wave Group CSR Sustainability Manager. The job involves travel domestically and occasionally abroad.
- Promote good working conditions and responsible environmental work in a global supply chain, e.g. within the framework of initiatives such as Amfori BSCI, FLA, Accord on Fire and Building Safety.
- Monitor and improve sustainability reporting tools as EcoVadis, GOTS, …
- Handle questions related to quality and chemicals in our products, including follow up of our requirements and routine to ensure product compliance.
- Work with our product development team to conduct life cycle assessments (LCA) and encourage our production facilities to provide best possible data.
- Sustainability reporting and analytical follow-up, including reporting to the Group CSR and Sustainability Manager.
- Communication and marketing of our sustainability work and products through lectures, production of written marketing material, and visiting customers together with our sales team.
- Handle direct contact with CSR Managers from competitors and customers.
- Participate in networks and efforts towards a circular economy and business model, including participating in different studies and workgroups which are initiated by a number of trade organizations like Febelsafe and the Dutch NEN to recognize the opportunities and threats for Texet Workwear.
- Analyze our competitors in their search for sustainable products and provide our sales team with valuable arguments to promote our sustainable products, brands and set-up.
- You have a Master’s Degree and at least 2-5 years of experience in working with sustainability-related questions, preferably with(in) the textile industry, quality and/or chemical questions.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally and build strong network both internally and externally.
- You are a strategic and forward thinker with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You take great personal responsibility and think solution-oriented.
- You have a broad societal interest and you stay informed with the latest policies and trends with regards to CSR and sustainability.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English & Dutch; both in speaking and writing, additional knowledge of French is a plus.
- Finally, you enjoy providing really good service and thrive in an unpretentious working climate.
- A full-time permanent contract
- A varied and challenging role within an enthusiastic and dynamic team
- A motivating and attractive salary package in accordance with your knowledge and experience
- Meal vouchers with a value of €6.8
- Extra-legal benefits for the whole family (e.g. hospitalization and dental insurance,…)
- On-the-job training and external trainings when necessary
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Our office is easily accesible by public transport
- Free parking in front of our Aarschot office
- 20 statutory holidays + 1 day off on your birthday + 1 seniority day after 1 year and then 1 day extra every 5 years
- A wide range of teambuilding activities and social events (e.g. monthly after-work drinks, annual dinners, etc.) that enable new employees to meet colleagues and have some fun along the way.
Are you dynamic? Do you like to go the extra mile and think forward together with us? Don't hesitatie and send your CV and motivation letter (including photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org